Chuhuahua (Mexico) & yoga
with Alberto Arriaga and Federico Orozco
October 4-9, 2020
PRICE: $950 USD
Reserve your spot with $500 UDD
Includes: Accommodation in shared double room, all meals in Divisadero (except in Chihuahua and Creel, only breakfast). All transfers leaving from Chihuahua city: by private van and Chepe express train (from Creel to Divisadero), 2 daily yoga and meditation classes, tours and walks with professional guides.
Feel and listen from your heart
One of the gifts that yoga gives us is deep listening. As we learn to tune in to it, we can discover our true essence and affirm our purpose, passion, direction, and knowledge. Listening from the heart brings us a constant and loving presence for ourselves and for others. We will take advantage of these days of travel in the middle of nature and infinite spaces to reconnect with listening to the power of the heart: Anahata chakra, which is where empathy, compassion and acceptance of life resides as it is. Through yoga postures (asana), breaths (pranayama) and meditations we will gently move towards that healing energy to balance heaven and earth within ourselves.
I’m from Torreón, Mexico. In 2009 I started a yoga studio in which I teach hatha yoga, vinyasa and restorative yoga. I’m a constant seeker of personal improvement, for this reason I have made the following certifications: Classic Hatha Yoga by Marcos Jassan. Advanced Course of the Vinyasa Mandala System and Tantra Yoga, taught by Mayra Cadengo. Restorative Yoga with International Master Brigitte Longueville, from Solstice Center. Then a training in Advanced Adjustments with Fabian Montes De Oca. And Vinyasa Soul Yoga Laboratory with Alejandro Quiyono as the last training. It will be a pleasure to share my experience with you.
I live in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico. Yogi and explorer: passionate about travel, nature, yoga and everything related to well-being. I worked as a Tour Manager in Europe for almost 20 years. I am a certified Kundalini Yoga instructor in Barcelona. Then I studied Yin Yoga. As well as Buddhist meditation. I have created ommretreats.com as a space where travel and yoga converge, promoting yoga retreats in nature, creating enriching health experiences. I am delighted to take this trip with you, surrounded by immense spaces and nature that inspires us to delve into our own essence.
Click on the tabs:
- OCT 4: Arrival in Chihuahua. Airport to hotel transfer. Downtown guided tour. Group presentation and dinner (not included)
- OCT 5: Morning meditation. Breakfast and land transfer to Creel. Lunch (not included). We begin our visit with the tour to Lake Arareko, Jesuit Mission of San Ignacio, Valley of the frogs, Tarahumara cave of San Sebastian. Yoga at the hotel and dinner (not included)
- OCT 6: Breakfast. Transfer to the CHEPE EXPRESS train station for Divisadero. Meditation. Lunch. In the afternoon, walk to the viewpoints of the Tarahumara caves. Yoga. Dinner
- OCT 7: Yoga. Breakfast. Guided hike through canyons. Lunch. Free afternoon: Optional visit Adventure Park. Yoga. Dinner
- OCT 8: Yoga. Breakfast and transfer by van to Chihuahua. Visit to the Mennonite fields and the Mennonite Museum of Cd. Cuauhtémoc (Includes tasting). Yoga. Dinner (not included)
- OCT 9: Yoga. Breakfast. Bye Bye and transfers to airport
How to get there
Our meeting point is Chihuahua city. Check out flights from your hometown at www.kayak.com
Let us know what time your flight arrives and a private transfer will pick you up and take you to the hotel, where we will meet.
Can I go alone? Can I share room?
Of course! Many of the participants come alone and share a room. The hotels have single and double rooms. Sharing a room is an excellent opportunity to hang out with wonderful people.
What to take
Clothes for cool weather at night and pleasant during the day. Comfortable clothes for yoga sessions. Bring your yoga mat.
Paypal, credit card and bank wire
-Si cancelas 90 días (o más) antes del retiro se te reembolsará tu inversión, menos una cuota de $3,000 pesos
-Si cancelas entre 89 y 60 días antes del retiro se te reembolsará el 50% de tu inversión, y además cuota de $3,000 pesos
– Si cancelas 59 días (o menos) antes del retiro, se perderá toda su inversión. Aunque puedes pasarle tu lugar a otra persona.
Si se llegase a cancelar el viaje por cualquier motivo, te regresamos el 100% de tu inversión.
We highly recommend traveling with TRAVEL AND CANCELLATION INSURANCE. We recommend: www.worldnomads.com/usa/travel-insurance
- Lodging at hotels (sharing double)
- All meals at Divisadero(Creel y Chih. only breakfast)
- Acompañamiento especializado que guiará durante todo el viaje
- Transportation: Private van and Chepe Express train
- 2 daily yoga / meditation sessions
- Tours: Downtown Chihuahua, Arareko lake, San Ignacio’s mision and Menonita Museun
- Guided hike at Barrancas
- Flight to Chihuahua
- Lunch / dinnet at Creel and Chihuahua
- Entrance fee and activities at Parque de Aventuras Barrancas